Swage Blocks

Swage Blocks or forming blocks for shaping, sinking, utensils and many other uses. It is a universal bottom swage for round and squares. The perimeter often has rounds and v blocks. They are often graduated, concave spaces. Some blocks have piecing holes of different sizes and some have areas to press sheet into for special types of products.  See our blacksmith trunion swage block now back in stock after a several year hiatus.  Some folks just use a stump to sink their bowls, ladles and spoons into.  Obviously over time, sometimes a very short time, the stump just wears out.   Swage blocks don't have these issues. Get many, many tools all in one place and with a lifespan of lifetimes when used correctly.

Read More
We can't find products matching the selection.